Sunday, 12 October 2008

天冷了!Getting Ready for Winter!

Since I havent brought many clothes with me (as I have to pack my whole life in a couple luggages), I have been buying clothes and shoes (only brought my sandals, hiking shoes and track shoes - which gave up on me after the Olympics).

When I finally think I have something for every occasion, i.e., casual to formal, the weather had suddenly turned cold. I looked into my wardrobe for warm clothes, and I only have a sporty long sleeve t-shirt.. full stop! Dear me... so.. I went shopping for more clothes... now for autumn winter clothes.

I found a wonderful place for cheap and nice clothes! It's called the Zoo! Well, it's a fashion wholesale centre opposite the Beijing Zoo, and hence it is commonly known as the Zoo, or the Zoo Wholesale Centre. Short sleeve t-shirts are 10-15RMB. My jeans were 65RMB. Long sleeve t-shirts/ wollies ranges from 28 - 50RMB. Fleece jackets are aroung 100RMB. Despite the low prices, you can find quality buys there. The only thing is they do not allow trying on, before buying. But you can buy, go to the toilet to try and bring back to change for sizes if you need to.

Here's some of my good buys:

Here are some other stuff I got from elsewhere, cos I cant find them at the Zoo..



After a few rounds of shopping, I think I'm about ready to receive the arrival of autumn/ winter.
Weather is getting quite cold!

No comments: