Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Monster's Eyes 怪兽眼

My boyfriend made me some interesting breakfast that got the little kid in me very excited and got out of bed immediately. (Does it remind you of some cereal advertisement? :p)

This is what the breakfast look like...



It's called - Monster's Eyes! ;p

Apparently, this is one of the Australian camping breakfast. 'Cos apparently they only have BBQ pit for cooking. So when cooking, the sunny-side-ups will run away on the BBQ. What they would do is to cut holes in the bread, break the eggs in the holes and cook it.. so that the eggs stay on the BBQ. Nice eh?! For mummies out there, this is a sure way to get your kid out of the bed with little effort!

While writing this blog, I asked the boyfriend many questions, and he did some research online and said that there are other names for this breakfast, though none is called Monster's Eyes. But I dont care, I like Monster Eyes and it shall be called Monster's Eyes.

Here's a weblink for other variations:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sunshine-Toast/Photo-Gallery.aspx

Have fun! Remember to eat healthily for breakfast!

1 comment:

kuahuiyeejasmine said...

that certainly looks yummy =)